MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE



Everyone has that someone who gives him inspiration and motivation to do things, the one who gives you the strength to get back on your feet, the one who lights up your mood every time you are down and the one who keeps you going.


To be honest, I have more than one influential person in my life, but at this
time there is this one group of boys who inspired me to do things.
Who are they? What are they? 



They are BTS, the rising KPop boy group, all over the world. You can hear
people listening to their music, some may talk about them, dance
to their songs and idolize them.

You might probably ask Where and When did I meet them or see them? 

Actually, I haven't met them in person. I have never been in their
concerts. I only meet them on my computer screen, phone and our
television. I started to know them when I was in grade 9, that was
August 29, 2015.

Out of all people and group of people, why them? How did they become the most influential people in my life? 

After two years and counting of knowing them, I have known, not
just their talents and skills but also their life stories. Their
stories are not far from my stories. The way that they strive hard to get to
where and what they are right now, the sacrifices they've made to
achieve their dreams, their passion to what they are doing,
and their humbleness.


To sum everything up how and why them, it is
 who they are. Like everyone, they are just dreamers
who worked hard and focused on their dreams. They never
lose hope of pursuing what they want. They believed they can and
now they're `there. "Started from the bottom and we still going up."


●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●


"According to the weather forecast, there is no typhoon. However, your locality is experiencing heavy rainfall, while some parts of your province/ region are already flooded. There are reported incidents of landslide, evacuation, stranded vehicles and drowning. As a student, what are you going to do?"

     
Stages/ elements
Your answer
INFORMATION NEEDED
What information do you need?
I will ask those who are in charge at school about class suspensions, the areas affected and if it still safe to go outside.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Where will you get them?
I will get the information from the school heads and check social networking sites about reports of the weather, if they have changed the report of having a typhoon.
ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
How will you access them?
I will access it through my phone, classmate’s phone, school memo and by asking people.
EVALUATE INFORMATION
How will you check the quality of information?
I will make sure I get the right information by evaluating it from what most people experience and what I see.
ORGANIZE INFORMATION
How will you organize and store them?
I will organize information on how they are related and their connection to each other. I will store them by posting on social media, e-mail photographs and even in a journal.
COMMUNICATE INFORMATION
How will you create and communicate them?
I will create them based on the information I have gathered and evaluated. I will communicate them through social networking sites, text messages, phone calls and letters if possible.


All GIFs used in this blog are not mine credits to their rightful owners.
(Davis, 2017, blogger.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Interaction Log With Social Media and Information Providers

MEDIA AND INFORMATION LANGUAGES

TYPES OF MEDIA